INVITATION FOR EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST OF SPONSORSHIP AND TO ATTEND THE NATIONAL LEAGUE DIVISION THREE MEN’S MEDIA DAY
As a local business I’m sure you are seeking ways to engage more customers and increase your turnover and here at The Lancashire Spinners, we want to provide an opportunity to meet your marketing and promotional needs.
The Lancashire Spinners senior men’s team will compete in the National League Division three
We have just under 2000 follows on our Facebook page and hit Social media weekly @lancashirespinnersbasketball
We have a website in design and can be found at www.lancashirespinners.org
Our home games will be played at Philips High School, Whitefield with anticipated crowds of at least 100 in attendance.
At this moment in time we are offering the following sponsorship availability
- Courtside boards – Your business on a courtside board at every home game
- Playing shirt logo – Your business logo on each of our kits, home and away (24 shirts in total)
- Playing shirts logo – your business logo on each of our kits, home and away (24 shorts in total)
- Individual Sponsorship – Your logo on the shooting shirt of a player
- Naming Rights Sponsor – The most prominent logo on shirts, shorts and your own board in prime position on game days.
- 20 Courtside boards £400 each (20 available)
- Four Playing Shirt logo space on all game kits at £500 each per season. (Only four available)
- Playing shorts logo space on all game shorts at £300 each per season. (Only three available)
- Individual player sponsorship – a player for £500. (One logo per shooting shirt)
- We are seeking one Naming Rights Sponsor to donate £6000
In return you will receive:-
Free entry to games for the duration of your sponsorship
An invitation to our media day to meet the players
A signed photo with the players
The Naming Rights Sponsor will have exposure through all social media channels
To express your interest please speak to our Business and Partnership Director Guy Roles on 07833469037
We are also inviting businesses to the Media Day on Saturday 15th June at Philips High School to meet the Directors, meet the players and to ask questions to find out if sponsoring the team is right for you.